The most affordable price
Baraadsar Lake Trek
let's start your journey!
Borasu pass is one of the numerous passes that cross into Himachal from Uttarakhand. It interfaces the Tons stream valley with Baspa waterway valley. It is a high however useful navigate into the incomparable Kinnaur Valley and takes 3 to 4 days from Har Ki Dun woodland rest house to Chitkul street head in the Baspa Valley. From Har ki Dun the trail travels North along the Marinda Gad(river). Past that the climb facilitates and the way ends up for around 5 km through a bloom strewn limited valley. With an ice sheet further right, we climb strenuously, for around 4 km to the pass. At that point we slip the rough slants and down to the Baspa bed. From the outdoors ground here, the trek to Chitkul is exceptionally simple. This trek is probably the most ideal approaches to encounter the Himalayan societies of Garhwal and Kinnaur.
WHY HIMALAYAN TOURISMO ?
The other trekking companies are just companies who have the essence of trekking in the Himalayas but Himalayan Tourismo doesn’t have that essence because it is ardently rooted from the knowledge and significance of Himalayas. The members of Himalayan Tourismo have been trekking the Himalayas for decades and some of them born and brought up very next to the Himalayas.
Our mountaineers have not completed their mountaineering training and course under well-organized institutions only but they also learned a lot by living in the Himalayas, their DNA belongs to the Himalayas as they are the son of these massive mountains since their birth. We know each and everything about the trekking areas of Himalayas in detail to make your trekking and camping journey even more exploratory and impulsive.
Dehradun to Sankri – 8 h drive
Sankri (1,920 m) to Seema/Osla (2,200 m) – 1 h drive + 5-6 h trek
Seema/Osla to Har ki Dun (3,510 m) – 4-5 h
Har ki Dun to Ratha Tho (4,200 m)- 4-5 h
Ratha Tho to Borasu pass base camp (Upper Lamjung)(4,900 m)- 3-4 h
Borasu pass base camp (Upper Lamjung) to Bonga (4,000 m) via Borasu pass (5,360 m)- 7-8 h
Bonga to Chitkul (3,430 m)- 7-8 h
- Gallery Item
What trekkers are supposed to carry with them for trekking and camping trip.
Before you join the trekking trip so please make sure to carry following things.
- Trekking Shoes (water proof)
- Water proof jacket.
- Sun’s Cream and Lotion
- Do carry as warm clothes as they the can withstand against the hardcore temperature hitting at -5 to -21 degree.
Stick to this point very cautiously that you have to have to carry winter clothes.
List of Does
- You can carry your personal belongings.
- You can carry eatable things.
- You ought to abide by the guidelines and instructions of our mountaineers during the trekking and camping trick as it is for your safety.
List of Doesn’t
- Carrying liquor is strictly prohibited.
- Don’t bring your pets since it may be risky for them.
Facilities and inconvenience
- Last ATM falls at Mori, Uttarkashi. So Withdraw the needed cash with you.
- No Mobile Network Coverage during the entire Trekking and Camping trip.
Age bar and Medical disclaimer:-
Trekkers above 8 years old and upto 60 years of old are allowed to take part in trip.
Himalayan Tourismo payment norms and the cancellation policy
- Once payment is done then it will not be refunded thoroughly but the 50 % of payment is refundable in case of cancellation by clients or trekkers.
- Payment can be made by cash or card(debit/credit)
Modes of payments:
- Pay Pal
- Google pay
- Phone Pe
- 5 % of GST is additional on every trekking trip.
- If you come across any query regarding the payment and Charges you can contact us on: Customer Support Number.