The most affordable price
let's start your journey!
Dodital trek is named after the beautiful Dodital lake .Dodital lake trek is a renowned lake trek in the western Garhwal Himalayas. It is mainstream among trekkers and many visit the lake from Hanuman Chatti just as from Barsu by means of Dayara Bugyal. The quiet and quiet waters of the lake and the close by devi sanctuary are a pleasure to photograph fans and nature sweethearts. Dodital trek is one of the most rewarding treks in Uttrakhand. The Himalayan trout or the mahaseer can be found in the lake. Since this piece of the Himalayas lies underneath the incomparable Himalayan range, it is lavish green with oak and rhodendron trees. The last 2-3 km way to deal with the lake is energizing as the way navigates numerous mountain folds. There is a short climb to Darwa top from the lake which proceeds to cross the range into the Yamuna valley and meets at Hanuman Chatti. The perspectives on Draupadi ka Danda, Deonli and Srikantha tops are magnificient from Darwa top. Dodital trek is a very famous treks in Uttrakhand.
WHY HIMALAYAN TOURISMO ?
The other trekking companies are just companies who have the essence of trekking in the Himalayas but Himalayan Tourismo doesn’t have that essence because it is ardently rooted from the knowledge and significance of Himalayas. The members of Himalayan Tourismo have been trekking the Himalayas for decades and some of them born and brought up very next to the Himalayas.
Our mountaineers have not completed their mountaineering training and course under well-organized institutions only but they also learned a lot by living in the Himalayas, their DNA belongs to the Himalayas as they are the son of these massive mountains since their birth. We know each and everything about the trekking areas of Himalayas in detail to make your trekking and camping journey even more exploratory and impulsive.
Dehradun to Sangamchatti drive; trek to Bhewra (2,250 m) – 6 h drive + 3 h trek
Bhewra to Dodital (3,310 m)- 7-8 h trek
Dodital to Darwa top (4,150 m) and back – 6-7 h
Dodital to Bhewra village (2,250 m)- 4-5 h
Bhewra village to Dehradun – 2-3 h trek + 6 h drive
- Gallery Item
What trekkers are supposed to carry with them for trekking and camping trip.
Before you join the trekking trip so please make sure to carry following things.
- Trekking Shoes (water proof)
- Water proof jacket.
- Sun’s Cream and Lotion
- Do carry as warm clothes as they the can withstand against the hardcore temperature hitting at -5 to -21 degree.
Stick to this point very cautiously that you have to have to carry winter clothes.
List of Does
- You can carry your personal belongings.
- You can carry eatable things.
- You ought to abide by the guidelines and instructions of our mountaineers during the trekking and camping trick as it is for your safety.
List of Doesn’t
- Carrying liquor is strictly prohibited.
- Don’t bring your pets since it may be risky for them.
Facilities and inconvenience
- Last ATM falls at Mori, Uttarkashi. So Withdraw the needed cash with you.
- No Mobile Network Coverage during the entire Trekking and Camping trip.
Age bar and Medical disclamation
Trekkers above 8 years old and upto 60 years of old are allowed to take part in trip.
Himalayan Tuorismo payment norms and the cancellation policy
- Once payment is done then it will not be refunded thoroughly but the 50 % of payment is refundable in case of cancellation by clients or trekkers.
- Payment can be made by cash or card(debit/credit)
Modes of payments:
- Pay Pal
- Google pay
- Phone Pe
- 5 % of GST is additional on every trekking trip.
- If you come across any query regarding the payment and Charges you can contact us on: Customer Support Number.