The most affordable price
Ruinsara Tal Trek
let's start your journey!
The Ruinsara Lake trek is a wonderful trek through the Govind National Park, which is popular for its wild blossoms particularly orchids. The Ruinsara Lake trek is among top 5 treks in Uttarakhand. This region has probably the most excellent woods. It was made prevalent by Jack Gibson, an instructor at the Doon school in the late 1940’s.The encompassing pinnacles and ice sheets in the Banderpoonch Range are a mountain dweller’s joy. The Ruinsara Lake trek is acclaimed for its wild blossoms and munching glades utilized by neighborhood shepherds. The way pursues the Tons waterway from Netwar town up through the grand towns of Ganga, Seema, and Osla. It is perfect to go through one day at the lake to investigate the close-by Banderpoonch icy mass and the base camp for the move to Black pinnacle. The Ruinsara Lake trek is certainly one of the best treks in Uttarakhand.
WHY HIMALAYAN TOURISMO ?
The other trekking companies are just companies who have the essence of trekking in the Himalayas but Himalayan Tourismo doesn’t have that essence because it is ardently rooted from the knowledge and significance of Himalayas. The members of Himalayan Tourismo have been trekking the Himalayas for decades and some of them born and brought up very next to the Himalayas.
Our mountaineers have not completed their mountaineering training and course under well-organized institutions only but they also learned a lot by living in the Himalayas, their DNA belongs to the Himalayas as they are the son of these massive mountains since their birth. We know each and everything about the trekking areas of Himalayas in detail to make your trekking and camping journey even more exploratory and impulsive.
Dehradun to Sankri – 8 h drive
Sankri (1,920 m) to Seema (2,560 m) – 1 h drive + 5-6 h trek
Seema (2,560 m) to Roiltia or Waterfall camp (2,900 m) – 4-5 h
Roiltia to Ruinsara lake (3,650 m)- 4-5 h
Rest day at Ruinsara lake
Ruinsara lake to Seema (2,560 m)- 5-6 h
Seema (2,560 m) to Taluka (2,050 m) – 4-5 h
Taluka(2050m) to Dehradun via Sankri 7-8h
- Gallery Item
What trekkers are supposed to carry with them for trekking and camping trip.
Before you join the trekking trip so please make sure to carry following things.
- Trekking Shoes (water proof)
- Water proof jacket.
- Sun’s Cream and Lotion
- Do carry as warm clothes as they the can withstand against the hardcore temperature hitting at -5 to -21 degree.
Stick to this point very cautiously that you have to have to carry winter clothes.
List of Does
- You can carry your personal belongings.
- You can carry eatable things.
- You ought to abide by the guidelines and instructions of our mountaineers during the trekking and camping trick as it is for your safety.
List of Doesn’t
- Carrying liquor and puffing any smoking based stuff are strictly prohibited.
- Don’t bring your pets since it may be risky for them.
Facilities and inconvenience
- Last ATM falls at Mori, Uttarkashi. So Withdraw the needed cash with you.
- No Mobile Network Coverage during the entire Trekking and Camping trip.
Age bar and Medical disclamation
Trekkers above 8 years old and upto 60 years of old are allowed to take part in trip.
Himalayan Tuorismo payment norms and the cancellation policy
- Once payment is done then it will not be refunded thoroughly but the 50 % of payment is refundable in case of cancellation by clients or trekkers.
- Payment can be made by cash or card(debit/credit)
Modes of payments:
- Pay Pal
- Google pay
- Phone Pe
- 5 % of GST is additional on every trekking trip.
- If you come across any query regarding the payment and Charges you can contact us on: Customer Support Number.