The most affordable price
Rupin Pass Trek
let's start your journey!
At the point when you think about a high height trek in summer, Rupin pass trek isn’t to miss. Rupin pass trek is one of the best treks in Uttarakhand. There are a few passes which interface the Baspa valley of Kinnaur to the Garhwal in south. When these passes were utilized by shepherds and brokers as opposed to utilizing the winding Hindustan-Tibet street in present days. The course offers wide scope of scene, elevation and inclination. At first the trail is inside the Govind National Park (Govind Vanya Pashu Vihar) and goes through Oak and Fir timberlands , inside towns in the stream valleys at lower height while lovely knolls (alluded as Thach in nearby language), snow capped wild blooms, cascades, soak ice fields on higher elevation. The course is normally wealthy in wild blossoms, uncommonly soon after rainstorm. Acclaimed Brahma Kamal thrive in bounty in the encompassing zones of the pass. During summer, the trail over the knolls stay shrouded in substantial day off. In rainstorm the snow softens and the shepherds cross for touching chances. From the go there are fantastic perspectives on Kinnaur Kailash go and different pinnacles of Charang Ghati edge. The opposite side of the pass for example Kinnaur is celebrated for its “Brilliant Delicious” apple plantations. Rupin pass trek offers a scenic retreat for the trekking in Uttarakhand.
Dehradun to Dhaula (1,580 m) – 8 h drive
Dhaula (1,580 m) to Sewa (2,000 m) to Aaligad – 7 h trek
Aaligad to Jakha (2,300 m) – 4-5 h
Jakha to Burans Kandi (3,080 m)- 5-6 h
Burans Kandi to upper Waterfall (3,450 m) – 5-6 h
Upper Waterfall camp (3,450 m) to Rupin Pass (4,690 m) to Ronti Gad (3,990 m) – 4-5h trek + 1h drive
Ronti Gad to Kanda to Sangla (2,650 m) – 6-7 h
- Gallery Item
What trekkers are supposed to carry with them for trekking and camping trip.
Before you join the trekking trip so please make sure to carry following things.
- Trekking Shoes (water proof)
- Water proof jacket.
- Sun’s Cream and Lotion
- Do carry as warm clothes as they the can withstand against the hardcore temperature hitting at -5 to -21 degree.
Stick to this point very cautiously that you have to have to carry winter clothes.
List of Does
- You can carry your personal belongings.
- You can carry eatable things.
- You ought to abide by the guidelines and instructions of our mountaineers during the trekking and camping trick as it is for your safety.
List of Doesn’t
- Carrying liquor is strictly prohibited.
- Don’t bring your pets since it may be risky for them.
Facilities and inconvenience
- Last ATM falls at Mori, Uttarkashi. So Withdraw the needed cash with you.
- No Mobile Network Coverage during the entire Trekking and Camping trip.
Age bar and Medical disclaimer:-
Trekkers above 8 years old and upto 60 years of old are allowed to take part in trip.
Himalayan Tourismo payment norms and the cancellation policy
- Once payment is done then it will not be refunded thoroughly but the 50 % of payment is refundable in case of cancellation by clients or trekkers.
- Payment can be made by cash or card(debit/credit)
Modes of payments:
- Pay Pal
- Google pay
- Phone Pe
- 5 % of GST is additional on every trekking trip.
- If you come across any query regarding the payment and Charges you can contact us on: Customer Support Number.